- We support local microfinance organisations that provide innovative financial solutions to empower people, create jobs and build vibrant communities.
- We create innovative partnerships to provide complementary services to our clients.
- We seek to positively impact the lives of our clients, staff and supporters.
- Our products, services and training enable clients to develop businesses, to save and to insure against an uncertain future.
- We strengthen and influence value chains to benefit our clients, connect them to viable markets and drive economic progress
Microfinance International Corporation is a 501 nonprofit organization that is working to end global poverty by creating and sustaining jobs. Through a network of 47 program and support partners in 11 countries, Microfinance International Corporation providing small business loans, savings insurance and training to more than 700,000 people in the developing world .
Microfinance International Corporation is helping to end extreme poverty in our lifetime. We believe that empowering individuals to work their way out of poverty and give their children a quality education is the most sustainable way to transform their lives, their families, and their communities.
Microfinance International Corporation was founded in 2002 by two visionary leaders who were inspired to take action by their experiences with people living in extreme poverty.
Our vision is a world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve a life free from poverty, with dignity and purpose.
By providing financial solutions and training, we empower people living in poverty to transform their lives, their children’s futures and their communities.